The automotive repair industry is very competitive. If you want to get ahead of your competitors, you must stay ahead with training as new technology becomes available on vehicles and diagnostic aids.
VISION Hi-Tech & Training Expo helps shop owners and technicians stay ahead of the curve by providing training, including a la carte classes. VISION 2022 management and technical training will be held in Kansas City this year.
Just remember—No Train, No Gain. And we’re not talking about physical exercise! Attend VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo to get a step or three above your competitors.
Classes Available at VISION KC
Our courses are not just for newbies. Even if you have plenty of experience in an area, there is always more to learn. While the basic concept of how an engine works hasn’t changed in over 100 years, emissions and advanced management systems continuously change.
Our courses are taught by experienced auto technicians and sponsored by well-known automotive brands, including Denso, WORLDPAC, ATG, Carquest Technical Institute, NAPA Autotech, Dorman, Automotive Training Institute, and more.
Courses for VISION 2022 include:
- 6.7L Powerstroke Engine Performance & Emissions
- Advanced In-Cylinder Pressure Analysis
- Transmission In-Car Diagnostics
- Essential Diagnostic Steps for Driveability and Electrical Problems
- Asian Programming Update
- Updating Your Diagnostic Skills
- Service Advisor Workshop
- Master the Chaos – Art & Science of a Successful Service Advisor
- What is a Top 1% Shop and How to Be One
- Advertise Online Like the Pros
- Drive Profits and Reduce Chaos by Creating Unity Between Your Front Counter and Your Techs
- Managing Change in Your Shop
- Diagnostic Workflow
- Driveability from the Driver’s Seat – Mastering Scan Tool Data Interpretation
- Network Failure & Diagnosis
- Variable Displacement Cylinder Management
- Service Advisor Workshop
- ADAS Calibrations and Troubleshooting
- Advanced Circuit & Electrical Testing
- Advanced Security Systems, Keys, and Locksmithing
- Chrysler Driveability & Code Diagnostics
- Diagnostics 101 – QTF Comprehensive System Testing
- EEPROM, MCU, and Advanced Programming: Beyond the OEM
- Hands-on Pico Class
- Measurement and Signature Intelligence Analysis: What’s Going On Inside the Box?
- VW / Audi ODIS
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Tower Above Your Competition – The Purple Cow
- Your Workflow Determines Your Cashflow
- Delivery: Reselling the Value of the Repair
- Life-Work Balance
- The Ultimate Marketing Plan – Your Step-by-Step Guide to Endless Car Count!
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- The Leader Within You
- Unleash the Power of Your Shop Foreman and Take Them to the Next Level
- A Comprehensive Look at Operation, Setup, and Calibration
- Automotive HVAC Diagnosis & Service
- BMW VANOS System Operation and Testing
- Diesel Emissions and Exhaust Aftertreatment
- Electrical Diagnostics Level 2
- ISTA J2534 & iCOM
- Modern Ignition System Testing
- Perception and Reality of Transmission Irregularity
- Primary Alignment Angle Measurement Interpretation
- Pulse Width Modulation and 3-Phase Controls
- The Essentials to Key Cutting and Programming
- Top Fuel Tips: Advanced Diagnostics for Modern Fuel Systems
- Unleash the Diagnostic Power of Your Oscilloscope
- Active Listening & Clear Communication
- Systems and Process Drive Operational Excellence
- Understanding the Marketing Lifecycle – Customer Acquisition and Retention: Why Your Shop NEEDs to Be Doing Both
- Hybrid Vehicle Maintenance Procedures
- Battery Electric Drivetrain Operation
- Comprehensive Fuel Trim Analysis: Do You Know the Value?
- Deciphering Gas Turbo Driveability
- Domestic Driveability Diagnostics
- Engine Performance Diagnostics Strategies
- European Smart Charging Systems
- EV for Gas Guys
- From Electrical Theory to the Real World Application
- Hybrid DTCs
- Tech Talks
- Transitioning from PICO 6 to PICO 7
- Variable Cam Timing Diagnosis
- A/C Operation, Performance & Diagnostics
- Becoming Great on the Phones
- Uncomfortable Conversations
- Using Your Numbers to Steer Your Shop to Breakthrough
- Active and Dynamic Fuel Management Diagnosis and Repair
- Body Electrical
- Braking System Diagnosis and Repair
- Chassis Dynamics
- Chrysler Network Communication & Gateways
- Diagnostic Application of DIN Wiring Schematics
- Discover the Need for Electrical Training Without Leaving the Shop!
- Diesel Aftertreatment – GM & Ford
- Effective Engine Mechanical Testing
- EVAP Code Diagnosis
- Misfire Diagnosis
- Unleash Your Superpowers! Master the Art of Electrical Fault Diagnosis
Browse through the list of classes and pick out the classes you need for yourself and your employees. From shop management to diagnostics, programming, and more, you will find something for everyone.
Because the VISION 2022 Expo is being held Thursday, March 3 through Saturday, March 5,, you won’t have to close down the whole shop so your employees can attend.
Your entire shop will benefit from automotive conferences like VISION 2022 because of the specialized auto technical training courses and shop management courses that will boost your business to the next level.
Register for VISION 2022 Today
Browse through the available classes and start registering yourself and your employees for the courses they need to bring their knowledge to the next level.
You can register for a la carte classes here, so can still be part of VISION if you only have a day or even half a day available for training.